Pointing Your Email to GoDaddy
Posted by Aaron Eaton on 25 February 2015 01:18 PM
GoDaddy MX records
US MX Records
EU MX Records
AS MX Records
Although you can point your email at any time, we recommend following these steps before pointing your name servers to avoid any interruptions to your email service.
Changing your DNS records
1. In your Bigcommerce control panel, select Setup & Tools› Advanced tools › DNS Records.
2. Under the Mail Servers tab, change your MX record to the ones provided by GoDaddy. Do not keep any of the original MX records.
3. Click on the Web Hosts tab.
4. Edit the TXT record and replace the Value field as shown:
6. Add the following two CNAME records.
GoDaddy Microsoft 365 MX Records
If you are using GoDaddy's Microsoft 365 email service, use the following MX Records. If you are unsure of whether or not you are using this service, contact GoDaddy support for confirmation prior to making these changes. The information for TXT record, MX=ms######, should have been emailed to you when you signed up for the service. If you cannot locate this email, contact GoDaddy support for assistance.