Create a Google+ page and edit your profile
To create a Google+ page:
- Sign in to your Google profile .
- On the side of your stream, click Create a Google+ page.
- Pick the category of the Google+ page you want to create.
- Click Create.
After you’ve created your page, follow the dialogs to set up the details of your profile and let others know about your new page! All pages are public as soon as they’re created, but when you're ready to announce your page to even more people, go to your page’s stream and click Spread the word on the side of the page. Learn more about promoting your page.
You can edit just about anything in your page's profile, including your introduction, contact information, and website. To edit your page profile:
- Make sure you're on the Google+ page you'd like to edit.
- Click the profile icon .
- Click Edit Profile.
- Choose a section to edit. You'll know it's editable when the color of the section changes to blue.